About me page

Hi my name is Rebecca and this is about me

I like playing games and having fun.  If  Im bored I’ll go nut’s. My favorite  color  is sky blue.

I like to play Net ball with friends. Netball is my favorite sport because i like to throw the ball,  i like to catch the ball and i like to run around. My netball team is called the Panthers and they are all good friend’s. I play mostly in defence, and goal shooter.

I love calisthenics, I am in level 3 intermediates. This is challenging as  I compete against those aged 16 and under. We train 3 hours a week, but it is worth it as I travel around Victoria to different competitions.

I play the bass, trumpet and sing. My voice coach is in america and I can’t wait to see her again, she has a really really good voice and is an excellent singer.

I miss America and my family, I can’t wait to go back. We travelled to america, this was one of the most exciting times of my life.

I love playing with my dog’s outside. My dog’s are stubborn but there good to play with. My dog’s have nickname’s . Scoop ‘s  nickname is fussy but some time’s Scoop’s  is fat and  Chelsea ‘s nick name is fat some time’s it’s fatter.

When my  family  and i are eating pizza i get annoyed because my brother always  eat’s the pizza i’m going to eat

I’m half Australian and half New Zealand. I have visited Auckland on the North island.The best thing about going to New Zealand is visiting my friends. The worst thing about leaving Australia is that  i’m leaving my friend’s.

My favorite thing to do is playing game’s , playing on the computer and playing outside.I like to watch T.V in my spare time.

I love to play with friend’s and when friend’s come over I enjoy  there company to.

That’s all about me.