Personal Learning Goals , Semester 1

Learning Goals

This Semester my goals are to focus on the task, be more involved in the class discussions, get better at the 4 operations. I don’t have the confidence to talk out loud and say what I have written or what I have to say. I get distracted very easily but I do tell who is be distracted but I don’t when it’s not in the class room. I want to get better at the 4 operations because I need help with it because I know it but I want to learn more.

Future goals

My Future goals will be to write more clearly with my hand writing. Evan though I do have good hand writing I want to get better. I all so want to get quicker at the 4 operations and to type quicker so I can get my work done. I want to work on getting better with remembering about homework and getting it done more quickly.

Reflection

My reflection my goals for this semester I think I have achieved most of my goals because I am more confident with my 4 operations and I am more involved with class discussions. I have more confident’s  to talk out loud and to share my ideas and personal writing. I get distracted very easily but I feel I have improved a lot more on my distracted side but I think I can improve.

involved with class discussions. I have more confidents to talk out loud and to share my ideas and personal writing. I get distracted very easily but I feel I have improved a lot more on my distracted side but I think I can improve.